The Wittke Starlight front loader garbage truck is a little more compact than its big brother, the SuperDuty. But don’t let its size fool you. It’s a powerful performer that is perfect for both residential and commercial trash pickup routes. By buying this champion waste hauler from Route Ready, you’ll enjoy added benefits like affordable pricing on late-model preowned vehicles, quick delivery, and assured quality.
What Makes the Wittke Starlight Front Loader So Special
The Starlight offers winning features like these:
- 15,500 lb. body weight – keeping you within the legal limit while allowing you to carry more waste.
- Fast 12-14 second lift cycle – so you can get more done in less time.
- 8-10,000 lb. lift capacity – making even the heaviest commercial dumpsters child’s play.
- Durable construction – the Starlight is forged from AR450 steel, which is 5X harder than traditional mild steel. This gives the Starlight the highest tensile strength and the lightest weight of any vehicle in its class.
- Up to 600 lbs/yd³ compacting power – so you can haul at least 5% more waste per payload.
- Auto-latching tailgate – an innovative design that prevents needless stress to the tailgate seal.
- Plow-shaped packer panel – for 25% lower cleaning costs and a 12% higher compaction ratio.
- Durascope® packing cylinders – with nitraded rods and anti-contamination shavers that reduce maintenance costs by an average of 4%.
- Available DIGILOAD data collection system – which enables 98% weight measurement accuracy with zero wait time.
With all of these features, it’s easy to see why the Starlight stands out among Labrie front loaders for its economy, durability, and versatility.
Why You Should Buy Your Labrie Front Loader Garbage Truck From Route Ready
Controlling your operating costs is key to staying profitable in the highly competitive waste hauling business. That’s why it’s a good idea to purchase your used Wittke front loaders from Route Ready. Here’s what we offer:
- Substantial savings over the cost of buying new – get in touch with us today for your customized quote on preowned front loader garbage trucks for sale.
- No federal excise taxes – saving you even more money.
- Industry exclusive warranties – our Plus and Premium vehicles are protected by our in-house coverage programs for up to 60 days. This is in addition to the remaining OEM warranty on each truck.
- Assured quality – we go over all the Labrie trash trucks we sell with a fine-tooth comb to ensure it’s in proper operating condition. Additional upgrades are also available; ask our customer service experts for the details.
Choose Route Ready for late-model, expertly reconditioned Labrie garbage trucks for sale that are ready to go to work for your business RIGHT NOW. Contact us today for your free garbage truck quote. With our top-quality preowned trash haulers, you’ll soon be on the way to higher profits and lower operating costs.