The Heil half pack front load garbage truck is an excellent all-around choice for both municipal and commercial waste hauling routes. By purchasing this vehicle from Route Ready, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of an expertly reconditioned late-model truck without the hefty cost of buying new. Our customer service experts can give you all the details when you get in touch with us.
10 Top Features of the Heil Half Pack Front Load Garbage Truck
Here are 10 things that make the Heil half pack front loader one of the leading trucks of its type on today’s market:
- An interlaced subframe – that harnesses the power of interlocked steel components to give the Heil half pack refuse truck outstanding durability and an extended lifespan.
- Reinforced packing cylinders – that are protected by 35-gallon sumps to minimize the risk of corrosion.
- 11-ton payload capacity – to haul more waste in less trips.
- Double-walled hopper – for added resilience and compacting capacity.
- Heil’s exclusive Service Smart™ design – which positions critical components directly behind the cab for ease of maintenance.
- Secure tailgate locks – Thanks to Heil’s exclusive Shur–Lock® design that keeps waste inside the truck until it’s ready for dumping.
- Single axle design – that makes maneuvering on narrow city streets easier than ever before.
- Premium-quality proximity switches – that require minimal adjustment and are designed to provide trouble-free service for many years.
- Ultrafine filtration system – that removes contaminants as small as three microns to boost the lifespan of hydraulic components.
- Powerful onboard diagnostic tools – allowing you to spot potential problems early.
Why Add a Front Loading Heil Half Pack Refuse Truck to Your Fleet?
Here are three reasons to consider adding a front loading garbage truck to your fleet:
- Versatility – a front loader can handle both commercial dumpsters and large or irregularly shaped loads, such as construction waste or discarded furniture.
- Efficiency – a front loader can deposit large amounts of waste with each compacting cycle, allowing your people to complete more work in less time.
- Capacity – a front loading garbage truck can hold up to 40 cubic yards of trash, decreasing the number of trips to the landfill.
Commercial Front Load Garbage Truck
As you can see, there are numerous reasons to add Heil front load garbage trucks for sale to your fleet. This is especially true when you consider the cost savings you’ll enjoy by buying your used truck from Route Ready.
Not only can we save you substantial funds off the cost of buying new, but we also offer industry-exclusive warranties, quick delivery of your vehicles, and best-in-class customer service. These trucks are FREE OF FEDERAL EXCISE TAXES and READY NOW to go to work for you.
We’d love to tell you more about the benefits of a Heil half pack front load garbage truck for sale from Route Ready. Please contact us today for your customized garbage truck quote. We’ll soon have you on the road to higher profits.