When it comes to terminal tractor manufacturers, AutoCar stands apart for its combination of reliability, operator comfort, and American-made excellence. That’s why here at Route Ready, we’re proud to offer preowned Autocar terminal tractors for sale to our valued customers. Get in touch with us today to add one of these outstanding trucks to your fleet.
What Makes AutoCar Your Best Choice for a Terminal Tractor Manufacturer
Founded way back in 1897, AutoCar is the oldest surviving motor vehicle manufacturer in the Western world. Originally the company built automobiles for the general public, but in 1911 it switched to making heavy- and severe-duty vocational trucks. These include the AutoCar Terminal Tractor (ACTT) line that’s used extensively in both the US and around the globe.
So what makes AutoCar the leading terminal truck manufacturer? The answer comes down to three key features:
- Driver-centered design – AutoCar terminal tractors have spacious cabs, easy-to-operate controls, and large entry/exit doors. Multiple grab points enable three-way contact at all times when getting in and out of the vehicle.
- Rugged reliability – AutoCar uses only the finest components on the market, like Cummins engines and Allison transmissions. That’s why an ACTT truck will keep going long after other brands have reached their useful life span.
- American-made excellence – all AutoCar terminal tractors are built at the company’s state-of-the-art facility in Hagerstown, Indiana. Dedicated quality control experts keep a close eye on every step of the manufacturing process.
A Terminal Tractor You Can Take Pride in
Route Ready carries three distinct types of AutoCar terminal tractors from which to choose. These are:
- DOT compliant ACTT 4 x 2 – which is designed for use on both public and private roads.
- Off-Road ACTT 4 x 2 – designed specifically for use in company-owned facilities like distribution centers.
- ACTT 6 x 4 – a unique off-road terminal tractor designed for ultimate stability on even the most challenging private roads.
Each model offers its own unique blend of features and benefits. Our customer service experts will be glad to give you all the details.
Save Money With Peak-Condition Used Terminal Tractors
The only drawback of a brand-new AutoCar terminal tractor is the high upfront cost. That’s why we’re pleased to tell you about our top-quality used vehicles. All of our trucks undergo a painstaking top-to-bottom inspection to ensure that they’re in excellent working condition. Our Prime and Premium lines are backed by our own industry-exclusive warranties, and all of our vehicles carry the remaining OEM warranty.
Not only do these late-model preowned shunt trucks cost substantially less than if you were to buy a brand-new model, they’re also free of federal excise tax, saving you even more.
Looking for a great deal on a yard spotter truck for sale? These vehicles are not only competitively priced but are ready now to be delivered to your fleet with no wait time. Contact us today for your customized terminal tractor quote. You’ll soon be on the road to higher profits.