Autocar Terminal Tractors
Autocar is an exceptional company producing top-quality trucks for a variety of uses and industries. You’ll find Autocar garbage trucks on city streets, Autocar yard trucks on construction sites, cabover trucks in airport terminals, and more. Autocar is everywhere that hardworking crews need a workhorse to get things done.
In addition to its top-tier line of trucks, Autocar offers a long and storied history of excellent customer care with a solid reputation to back up its legacy.
The Autocar Reputation
Since 1897, Autocar has been an industry leader, manufacturing trucks with a unique focus on each customer’s success. Fast forward, and modern tech and design combined with the same factory-direct customer-forward practices make Autocar trucks some of the best you can buy.
Throughout the years, the team at Autocar has made it their mission to work closely with their customers and design a trucking solution tailor-made to each customer’s needs.
Autocar Terminal Tractors
Terminal tractors, also known as yard trucks, are made to haul semi-trailers within short distances around warehouses, freight terminals, and more. Their primary purpose is to keep the trailer unloading process running smoothly and safely within the yard or terminal.
A terminal tractor’s design details are paramount for efficient project execution. That’s why Autocar has put extensive time and research into creating a terminal tractor that works seamlessly with you to get the job done.
Key features of Autocar terminal tractors and how they benefit you:
- Reduce downtime associated with maintenance and repairs with the most durable exterior muffler protectors that shield your truck’s expensive parts.
- Larger, strategically placed mirrors promote better rear visibility for increased safety. Heated and motorized mirrors are available for even better visual navigation.
- The industry’s broadest, tallest cab and door combo means less physical maneuvering to enter and exit the cab. The design also provides plenty of room and easy side door access for service and maintenance. More room and comfortable ingress/egress = happier employees and fewer injuries.
- Exceptional insulation for temperature and noise control in the cab.
- The heavy-duty bumpers offer excellent protection for your driver and expensive truck components in the event of a collision.
- Autocar terminal trucks include the most advanced hydraulics system on the market, designed for increased productivity and safety.
Autocar Trucks for Sale From Route Ready
Route Ready offers Autocar used terminal tractors for sale to bring muscle and flexibility to your fleet at the best value. We carry:
- ACTT 4×2 DOT Terminal Tractor
- ACTT 4×2 Off-Road Terminal Tractor
- ACTT 6×24 Off-Road Terminal Tractor
Contact Route Ready Trucks for further details on what each of these models can do for you.
Ready to Get Started?
Whether you need a terminal tractor, grappler, or standard front loader, Route Ready is proud to offer a wide variety of used garbage trucks for sale across the US and Canada.
Every truck is vetted with the most rigorous quality standards, has a five-year OEM extended warranty and an Industry Exclusive Warranty on our Plus and Premium-rated vehicles.
If you’re ready to learn more about how we can help you find the best long-term truck solution for your business, don’t hesitate to contact us or request an online used terminal tractor quote!