The Labrie Automizer Right Hand automated side loader is a versatile, efficient, and reliable garbage truck perfect for handling residential and commercial trash collection routes. Check out some of the key specifications below to help determine if this is the right refuse truck to add to your fleet. Want more options? Check out our other used side loader garbage trucks for sale.
Labrie Automizer Right Hand Specs
The Labrie Automizer Right Hand side loader garbage truck offers features such as:
- 12-foot reach and 1000-lb lifting capacity – The Labrie Automizer Right Hand’s collection arm is easily able to handle residential and commercial refuse loads.
- In-line arm design and 6.5 cubic yard hopper – enables smooth, low dumping and greater maneuverability.
- Body sizes ranging from 15 to 37 cubic yards – allowing you to find the right size for your company’s needs.
- Up to 850 pounds per cubic yard compaction rating – allowing you to haul more waste per trip.
- 50/50, 40/60, or 60/40 split body configurations – enabling your collection routes to double up on both recycling and garbage and prevent cross-contamination.
- Single-piece body walls – for increased strength and durability. No joints or welds in the body walls means fewer weak points in the truck’s construction.
- Tapered body – allows for better compaction and easier unloading.
- High-quality, durable construction – The Labrie Automizer Right Hand features a body floor forged from AR450 steel rated at 175,000 psi, and body sides and roof forged from A1011 steel rated at 80,000 psi.
- Alternative energy options – The Labrie Automizer Right Hand side loader is available with Labrie’s proprietary CNG system or can integrate with a battery-electric chassis.
- Options for both tip-to-dump and full eject – so that you can have the emptying method you prefer.
Labrie Automizer for Sale
If you’re looking for Labrie garbage trucks for sale, Route Ready is eager to help. We specialize in helping waste management companies find long-term solutions for their truck fleets by offering a range of preowned garbage trucks for sale in great condition.
Every truck we sell comes with its remaining OEM body and chassis warranty and a top-to-bottom maintenance inspection to ensure performance and safety. We also offer industry-exclusive confidence guarantees for our Plus (30-day) and Premium (60-day) trucks.
If you’d like to get a garbage truck quote today, don’t hesitate to get in touch! Our team of knowledgeable employees is always eager to discuss your needs and how we can help.