The Heil DuraPack 5000 rear loader garbage truck has everything your company needs to serve municipal trash routes reliably and efficiently. By buying these excellent vehicles from Route Ready, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a top-condition preowned vehicle at significant cost savings compared to buying new. Added benefits include:
- Quick delivery – our trucks are READY NOW to be delivered.
- Protection for your purchase – thanks to our industry-exclusive warranties.
- Full exemption from federal excise taxes – saving you even more.
Let’s take a closer look at the Heil Durapack 5000 and the advantages it offers over competing models.
Heil Durapack 5000 Rear Load Garbage Truck
This outstanding waste hauling vehicle comes with the following features:
- The Heil DuraPack body – forged from 7-8 gauge high tensile strength steel with an interlaced subframe for ultimate resistance to cracks, dents, and corrosion.
- A flat and resilient steel floor with no troughs – for quick, easy cleaning. Hopper floor is built from 5/16th inch AR400 steel.
- Single-hand manual controls – allow operators to start, stop, or reverse the sweep panel or upper panel at any point in the operation cycle.
- Powerful, streamlined design – the packing system has no slides, slide shoes, or rollers to break down or cost your company money.
- A “service smart” side door for easier maintenance – allows you to perform routine upkeep quickly and efficiently.
- Extra-large hopper – with a 3.94 cubic yard capacity to accommodate more waste.
- Optimized filtration system – with three-micron filters versus competitor’s 10-micron design. Keeps oil cleaner and boosts the lifetime of hydraulic components.
Available Add-On Features
The truck you choose may already have some of these features installed. If not, then we can add them upon your request:
- 3rd eye digital package – makes it easier to manage your routes, pay your fuel taxes, and install up to eight cameras for 360 degree views of the environment surrounding the truck.
- Collision avoidance radar – to protect your trucks, your employees, and the general public.
- CNG fuel system – for a cleaner burning engine and lower operating costs.
- Bayne Thinline® cart tippers – allows your employees to work more efficiently while protecting them from back injuries.
Why Our Preowned Garbage Trucks Are Such a Great Investment
The only drawback of buying brand-new Heil rear loader garbage trucks for sale is the large financial commitment they require. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to get around this problem. By purchasing an expertly reconditioned, warranty-backed used vehicle from Route Ready, you can add premium equipment to your fleet without the premium price.
Now is the time to learn more about our Heil Durapack rear load garbage truck for sale. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation refuse truck quote. You’ll soon be on the road to higher profits and lower operating costs.