A vacuum truck is a highly versatile commercial vehicle that can clean up a wide range of debris, from loose trash to liquids. It can open up a whole new world of profit-making opportunities for your waste-hauling company.
But should you rent your vacuum truck or purchase it outright? One offers greater flexibility and lower upfront costs. The other provides unrestricted long-term use of the vehicle and the option to resell the truck. Which should you choose?
We’ll discuss the pros and cons below, along with the many benefits of purchasing used vacuum trucks for sale.
Perhaps you’re ready to make your purchase right now. If so, then we invite you to browse the inventory here on our site and place your order today. Our trucks are ready RIGHT NOW to be delivered to you with no wait time and go to work for your business.
Benefits of Buying Vacuum Trucks
Buying a new vacuum truck offers the following advantages:
- It gives you 24/7 access to the truck 365 days a year – as opposed to the limited contract terms that come with a conventional rental. When you purchase, you never find yourself scrambling to get the truck you need on short notice.
- You have the option of selling the truck down the road – this can be a great way to recoup a large portion of your investment.
Benefits of Renting Vacuum Trucks
Renting your truck has benefits as well. These include:
- Freedom from long-term commitment – this is an important factor to keep in mind if you only use a vacuum truck on an occasional basis.
- No repair hassles to worry about – with most rental contracts, you’re only obligated to perform routine maintenance on the vehicle. Actual repairs are handled by the rental company.
- Flexible terms to meet your needs – whether you need the truck for the short term, the long term, or are interested in a rent-to-purchase arrangement.
Buying Used Vacuum Trucks
In many cases, buying used vacuum trucks for sale is the very best option of all. Here’s why:
- Refurbished trucks cost significantly less than new ones – Buying a preowned late-model truck in top condition gives you all the benefits of an industry-leading workhorse vehicle while saving you many thousands of dollars from off the new-vehicle sticker price.
- Used trucks are free of federal excise tax – saving you even more.
- Used trucks often carry the remaining OEM warranties – so you’re covered in the event of mechanical trouble.
- Some used trucks include their own industry-exclusive warranties – for example, here at Route Ready, we offer three levels of industry-exclusive protection on our vehicles.
- Used vacuum trucks are often in excellent condition – at Route Ready, we perform a thorough top-to-bottom inspection prior to putting our trucks up for sale. So you can rest assured that a vehicle purchased from us is in excellent condition.