Roll off dumpster trucks are a great choice for tackling large-scale waste removal projects in minimal time. Dumpsters can hold bulk items, hazardous materials, and other large or unwieldy objects – such as fallen trees, or construction or demolition debris – that other types of garbage trucks can’t handle. Roll off trucks not only carry and unload dumpsters and large containers but some models contain grappling arms that can get the job done quicker and more efficiently, eliminating the need for workers to physically load and dispose of waste. This saves time and money, reduces job-site accidents, and also protects workers from direct contact with potentially dangerous materials.
Roll off dumpster trucks are a cost-effective solution for large-scale waste removal projects involving:
- Natural disaster
- Commercial waste
- Home renovation
By purchasing a top-quality preowned roll off dumpster truck from Route Ready, you’ll get the performance and durability you need at substantial savings over the cost of buying new. Our expertly reconditioned vehicles are backed by warranties and READY NOW to go to work for your business. Contact us today to upgrade your fleet with no wait time!
Moving More Waste in Less Time
Roll off garbage trucks move more waste in less time, helping you meet project deadlines and boost your bottom line. Here’s why:
- Convenience – with large dumpsters, you can collect more waste in one stop and save yourself numerous trips back and forth to the landfill.
- Versatility – dumpsters can hold all types of trash, including household garbage, commercial waste, construction refuse, and debris left over after a storm or other natural disaster.
- Simplicity – operating one of our roll off dumpster trucks is a simple, straightforward process. This saves time and manpower and helps you get your large-scale waste removal project completed on schedule.
Used Roll Off Dumpster Trucks for Sale
The only drawback to buying a roll off dumpster truck is the high cost of brand-new models, which can easily reach into the range of $200,000. Needless to say, this can be capital intensive and cause significant lead times.
Fortunately, there’s an affordable alternative. By purchasing one of our used trucks, you’ll get the long-term dependability you want without the unpleasant sticker shock.
All of our roll off dumpster trucks for sale come with the following added benefits:
- Freedom from federal excise tax – so you can keep more money in your pocket instead of handing it over to Uncle Sam.
- Assured quality – all of our vehicles undergo a painstaking top to bottom inspection to ensure they’re in excellent working condition.
- Peace of mind – our Plus and Premium vehicles are covered by our own industry-exclusive warranties. This coverage is in addition to the remaining OEM warranty.
- Customization options – upon your request, we can paint your trucks or add specialized logos to match your company’s brand.
We’d love to tell you more about our roll off trucks and other preowned waste hauling vehicles in our inventory. Contact us today for your personalized garbage truck quote. With Route Ready, you’ll soon be on the road to higher profits.