The average price of a reasonably equipped roll off truck is around $160,000 brand-new. It’s possible to enjoy significant savings off this cost by purchasing a preowned vehicle from Route Ready instead. Our expertly reconditioned used roll off garbage trucks are backed by industry-exclusive warranties and are ready RIGHT NOW for delivery.
Putting the Cost of Roll Off Trucks in Perspective
While the cost of a roll off truck is substantial, there are many factors that make this a potentially money-saving investment – especially when you get added savings by buying a top-condition used roll off truck:
- The cost of other waste hauling vehicles – a frontloading garbage truck can easily cost north of $200,000, while automated residential trucks can cost $300,000 or more. In comparison, the price of roll off trucks is a bargain.
- The efficiency advantages of a roll off truck – a roll off truck is a great solution for both industrial and rural waste hauling routes, where commercial dumpsters are often used instead of individual municipal waste bins.
- The added versatility of a roll off truck – roll off trucks can transport a wide variety of waste, from everyday household garbage to construction materials, post-storm debris, and oddly shaped objects such as cast-off furniture.
- The long-lasting reliability of a roll off truck – roll off trucks are mechanically simpler than other types of waste hauling vehicles, making them easier to maintain and less likely to break down.
- The ability to serve multiple types of customers – a roll off truck can haul residential waste, industrial waste, and construction or storm cleanup debris.
Used Roll Off Trucks for Sale
Taken as a whole, the advantages of adding a roll off truck to your fleet make it well worth considering. This is especially true when you add in the benefits of buying one of these excellent vehicles used from Route Ready. They include:
- Freedom from federal excise taxes – that’s right, every vehicle we sell is free of federal excise tax, potentially saving you thousands of dollars.
- Our industry-exclusive warranty programs – we offer three levels of protection for our vehicles: Route Ready Standard, Route Ready Plus, and Route Ready Premium. These programs are in addition to the remaining OEM warranty.
- Quick delivery – our roll off trucks are READY NOW for you to take ownership.
Contact Us Today for Your Roll Off Truck Price
We’d love to tell you more about our used roll off trucks for sale. So, for your free customized roll off truck quote, get in touch with us today. You’ll soon be on the way to higher profits and lower operating costs.