By purchasing expertly reconditioned front loading garbage trucks from Route Ready, you’ll receive not only an outstanding vehicle but significant savings as well. Each of these trucks is free of federal excise tax and carries the remaining OEM warranty. Our Plus and Premium vehicles are backed by our own industry-exclusive warranties as well. Get in touch with us today to get the truck you need with no wait time.
Front Loader Truck Specifications
A front loading garbage truck uses a pair of heavy-duty hydraulic arms to lift the waste container over the cab and deposit the material into the rear bin. This is a time-tested design that works well for both residential and commercial routes.
Here at Route Ready, we offer a wide variety of front loader garbage trucks for sale. Here are three of the industry-leading manufacturers we carry.
Heil Front Loader Garbage Truck Specs
The Heil Half/Pack has been the most popular front loader in the United States for more than 50 years. It offers the following specifications:
- A compaction rating of 117,000 lbf – for greater efficiency than other models.
- Hauling capacities of up to 40 yards – so you can carry more trash in fewer trips.
- Large 7-inch display monitor – so your people can easily see what’s going on around the truck, preventing accidents before they occur.
McNeilus Front Loader Garbage Truck Specs
Our McNeilus front loaders come in three distinct lines to meet every need. These include:
- The Atlantic – with added protection for electric and hydraulic components and arm ratings of up to 10,000 pounds.
- The Meridian – with a reduced body weight of 17,100 lbs. and a 14-ton carrying capacity.
- The Contender – with a 12 cubic yard hopper and high-strength AR450 steel construction.
Every McNeilus truck features nitrided rods and the company’s patented tool steel shaver to prevent corrosion and hydraulic contamination.
Labrie/Wittke Front Loader Garbage Truck Specs
We also carry Wittke/Starlight front loading garbage trucks, which come with these specifications:
- 299-inch overall length
- 40-yard capacity – for carrying more waste with every trip to the landfill
- 102-inch overall width – for greater maneuverability on narrow streets
- A fast, smooth arm cycle of 14 seconds at 1500 RPMs.
Added Features Available
We can outfit your new trucks with the following accessories upon your request:
- Fire extinguishers
- Front loader hoppers
- External cameras
Learn More About Front Loader Garbage Truck Specs
Staying ahead of your competitors is essential for achieving success. A great way to do this is to purchase your fleet vehicles from Route Ready. Our trucks are ready now for you to purchase.