Front end loader garbage trucks are the ultimate solution for all types of commercial waste hauling needs. A front end loader uses a pair of hydraulic arms to lift waste containers and deposit their contents into the truck’s hopper for transport to the landfill.
The main advantage of a front end loader is the way it combines the features of a traditional garbage truck and those of a roll off truck. Like a roll off truck, it can manage the enormous weight of a commercial trash bin. Like a traditional garbage truck, it can also compact huge amounts of waste into a small size. This means it can carry more garbage at one time, meaning fewer trips to and from the site and reduced transportation costs.
Plus, when you buy a preowned front end loader trash truck from Route Ready, you can enjoy all the benefits and features of a late-model vehicle without the brand-new price tag.
Reach out to us today for more information. For now, let’s look at what makes used front loader trucks a highly profitable investment.
Where Are Front End Loaders Used?
Front end loader refuse trucks are used in many settings, including:
- Industrial parks
- Construction sites
- Shopping centers
- Office parks
- Schools and other public institutions
- Rural trash collection points
- Disaster cleanup areas
How Much Waste Can Front End Loaders Carry?
Actual capacity varies depending on the specific model. However, in general, front end loaders can lift dumpsters weighing up to 10,000 pounds and haul as much as 40 cubic yards of garbage at one time.
What Features Do Route Ready Front End Loaders Include?
Route Ready provides trucks from leading front end loader manufacturers like Mack, McNeilus, and Heil. Features vary depending on the specific model, but here are some of the competitive benefits our trucks offer:
- Lighter weight and more compact size – for example, Heil’s Low Rider design is 12 inches lower than its standard truck and 4150 pounds lighter. This allows the owner to carry up to two tons of added waste and service more customers with every trip to the landfill.
- Ultra-durable compacting cylinders – for example, all McNeilus front end loaders are equipped with the company’s exclusive Excalibre® cylinders that have nitrided rods and a patented steel shaver, for longer life and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Faster lifting cycle – like the Labrie Starlight®, which completes its cycle in as little as 12 seconds for added efficiency throughout the workday.
- Superior electronics – take for example the Connected Collections™ package available on Heil front end loaders. This breakthrough system enables eight cameras to operate at one time for full 360° visibility. It also allows drivers to stay in touch with dispatchers throughout the day, so they can respond quickly to changing conditions and customer demands.
- “Curotto-can®” adapter lifts trash cans from the side of the street into the hopper, allowing you to repurpose the truck for residential routes.
What Other Benefits Does Route Ready Offer Its Customers?
Route Ready front end loaders for sale come with these added benefits:
- NO FEDERAL EXCISE TAX – saving you even more money.
- Exclusive 30- or 60-day warranties on our Plus and Premium vehicles.
- The remaining OEM warranty.
- Available customization services
Get in touch with us to discuss your fleet needs and our experts will discuss our inventory of used garbage trucks for sale that will fit your businesses’ long-term needs. Contact us today for more information or for your used garbage truck quote.