Vacuum trucks benefit cities and towns by making traditional jobs like excavation and waste removal – including sewage removal and/or the removal of hazardous liquid waste – easier and more affordable. Save time and labor costs by eliminating the need for manual clearing and digging. These specialized trucks can operate year-round, even in freezing winter conditions that would challenge the most powerful backhoe. There’s no better way for your municipality to save money and get the results you’re after.
Route Ready has top-quality used vacuum trucks for sale that are competitively priced and ready to go to work for your municipality. For your customized vacuum truck quote, get in touch with us today!
6 Jobs That Municipal Vacuum Trucks Excel At
Vacuum trucks are a great solution for a variety of tough municipal jobs, including:
- Soil trenching – say goodbye to weeks or months of dirt digging before you can lay pipes or cables. A vacuum truck can perform the same amount of work in a fraction of the time.
- Sewer jetting – Water jets efficiently clean and unclog sewers by removing sand, trash, grease, sludge, and other debris from sanitary sewers, storm drain pipes, and manholes.
- Uncovering underground utilities – “Where did we bury that electrical line again?” Sometimes the only way to answer this question is by removing the soil and looking for yourself. This is another job that vacuum trucks perform with outstanding speed and precision.
- Soil prep for pilings – Any structure is only as good as its foundation, and any foundation is only as good as the skill with which the soil was removed. Vacuum trucks use high-pressure water jets to accomplish this task, without the disadvantages of older methods.
- Debris removal – Vacuum trucks are the perfect choice for removing brush, stones, mud, and garbage from an affected area. Unlike tractors, they can travel over public roads, so you no longer need to track down a truck driver or flatbed trailer.
- General excavation – Whether you’re trying to clean up after a disaster or prepare the earth for new construction, vacuum trucks can complete these jobs up to 80% faster than other methods.
Advantages of Buying Preowned Vacuum Trucks
The only drawback to investing in a vacuum truck is the exorbitant cost of purchasing a brand-new unit. Luckily, there’s an easy way around that.
Here at Route Ready, our late-model preowned vacuum trucks are thoroughly inspected and backed by industry-exclusive guarantees. Plus, they’re free of federal excise tax. Contact us today and start saving time and money and increasing efficiencies for your town or city.