Yes, buying used garbage trucks can help your waste-hauling outfit increase profits, speed up your path to profitability, and make fleet expansion scalable. Whether you’re a municipality, independent waste hauler just starting up, or an experienced independent refuse company, there are numerous advantages to buying used garbage trucks over brand-new vehicles, including:
- Like-new quality at significantly reduced cost
- Fed tax exemption
- Trucks from top manufacturers with all the bells and whistles
- Backed by industry-exclusive warranties
Buying used is scalable and great for fleet expansion at a lower cost. New waste haulers can take advantage of lower start-up and equipment costs.
Our customer service experts will be happy to walk you through the purchase process. For now, let’s take a closer look at these benefits.
How Our Used Garbage Trucks Can Boost Your Profits
Here are five reasons to choose our used garbage trucks for sale:
- Quality you can count on – At Route Ready, we carry garbage trucks from industry-leading manufacturers with all of the safety and performance features you need.
- Warranties you can trust – Our Plus and Premium vehicles are covered by our industry-exclusive warranties, and all of our trucks carry the remaining OEM warranty.
- Substantial savings off the cost of buying new – These used trucks are priced well below what you would pay for brand-new units. Plus, they’re FREE OF FEDERAL EXCISE TAX, saving you even more.
- Easy scalability – You can buy more trucks at a lower cost to expand your fleet more quickly.
- Long-term solutions – Forecast your truck needs and build your fleet well into the future.
Add up all the advantages and it’s easy to see why buying your preowned waste hauling trucks from Route Ready is not only practical but profitable as well.
Why Your Company Needs Extra Vehicles in Its Fleet
Nothing is more unpredictable than the waste hauling business. Here are three reasons why you might need additional trucks on short notice:
- To make up for an accident or mechanical breakdown
- To take advantage of sudden opportunities, such as new municipal contracts or construction debris removal projects
- To respond to unexpected challenges like fire, floods, or other disasters
Ready to Take the Next Step? Reach Out to Us Today!
The sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner you can start enjoying higher profits. Contact us today for your used garbage truck quote. We look forward to doing business with you.