When you buy a preowned McNeilus front loader garbage truck from Route Ready, you get access to McNeilus’s exclusive series of troubleshooting resources. These include:
- Comprehensive training and operating manuals.
- Built-in CODE (Controls on Demand Environment) diagnostic tools.
- In-depth videos covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance.
In short, you not only get top-quality used McNeilus front loader garbage trucks, but you also gain access to an entire suite of maintenance guides for the following series of vehicles:
- McNeilus Contender Front Loader
- McNeilus Atlantic Front Loader
- McNeilus Meridian Front Loader
Get in touch with Route Ready today for a customized quote on the McNeilus truck of your choice. For now, let’s take a closer look at the comprehensive support tools offered by the manufacturer.
McNeilus Front Loader Garbage Truck Operator Manuals
Available in both print and online versions, these manuals cover everything you need to maintain your McNeilus used front loader garbage trucks for sale, including:
- Essential safety protocols.
- Diagrams of key systems like hydraulics, control boxes, and pack/eject functions.
- Recommended maintenance procedures.
- Activating and using the onboard diagnostic system.
McNeilus Front Loader Digital Troubleshooting Array
Every McNeilus front loader truck we sell also includes a full array of onboard digital CODE tools. This system uses a CAN (controller area network) internal architecture that eliminates the need for a central processing unit. The result is greater efficiency and improved diagnostic accuracy.
The diagnostic process itself is easy and intuitive. Simply press and hold the blank buttons on the in-cab controls for five seconds. The exact LED warning code will appear, giving you all the data needed to identify the exact problem. An error code decal is placed prominently inside the cab for quick reference.
McNeilus Training Videos
McNeilus has also developed a set of proprietary training videos for all frontloading garbage trucks. They provide step-by-step instructions for important maintenance and repair procedures like these:
- Testing the hydraulic overspeed control. (Atlantic series)
- Testing and adjusting the hydraulic pump. (Meridian series)
- Preparing the truck for safely adjusting and servicing its systems. (all three series)
Route Ready: Your Source for Affordable & Dependable Garbage Trucks
As you know, prices for new garbage trucks are going through the roof these days and there’s no sign of this trend slowing down. That’s why we’re excited to tell you about the benefits of our used garbage trucks for sale.
Every vehicle in our lineup receives a rigorous top-to-bottom inspection to ensure that it’s in excellent condition. These trucks are ready to roll right now. Plus, they’re FREE OF FEDERAL EXCISE TAX, saving you even more.
Another benefit of doing business with us is peace of mind. That’s because our Plus and Premium vehicles are backed by our own industry-exclusive warranties, and our trucks always retain the remaining OEM warranty. You can relax and focus on hauling waste!
These front loaders are READY NOW for you to take possession. Get in touch with us today for your used garbage truck quote. With Route Ready reliability and McNeilus technical support in your corner, you’ll soon be on the road to higher profits.